HVAC Service Technician
Experienced HVAC Service Technicians
with the ability to diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Key sub tasks
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have the proper certifications.
Skills and experience
At least 3 years
What we offer
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the Tampa area. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 75% for your insurance premiums for health. We also offer dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Joe Cool Home Services.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Joe Cool Home Services by visiting joecoolair.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Pay $25 to $30 per hour; $3500 sign on bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer