Service/Install Plumbing Technician
Experienced Service Plumbers
with the skill to diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and have to ability to provide 5 star customer service.
Key sub tasks
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
Skills and experience
At least 2 years.
What we offer
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in [name of city]. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 75% for your insurance premiums for health. We also offer dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Joe Cool Home Services.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Joe Cool Home Services by visiting joecoolair.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer; $22 to $30 hourly; $8000 Sign on bonus.